|If you or someone you love has been charged with committing a crime in Brisbane, you are currently undergoing one of the most stressful events a person can experience during their life.
The only thing that can help reduce the stress and anxiety of this situation is having a lawyer to represent you and provide you with much needed legal advice and guidance.
Bruce Peters is a dedicated lawyer serving clients facing criminal charges in Brisbane and throughout Queensland.
Whether your charges involve a minor offense or a serious indictment, it is important that you be aware of your options.
Even minor offenses can bring long-lasting consequences, so you should never assume that your case does not require a Lawyer’s help. Bruce Peters represent clients facing a number of criminal offenses, including:
- Drug Crimes
A Queensland Criminal Charge Can Ruin Your Life If You Let It!
Defend Your Rights And Freedom With a Top Criminal Defence Lawyer!
If your been arrested, booked, and charged with a crime, you know what a traumatic, difficult and embarrassing thing it is to go through. You never imagined something like this could would happen to you. But it's happened, so you have to face up to and figure out what do. But can you answer these three questions?
- How can I protect my legal rights against these charges?
- How do I know what lawyer is the best person to defend me?
- What might happen to me if I'm convicted, and how will my life change?
These aren't easy questions to answer, and I'm sure you never thought about a criminal legal defence until now. So it's natural for you to be apprehensive and fearful about what is going to happen to you. But I want you to know that I can help you. Bruce Peters has helped hundreds of people just like you, who face criminal charges in Brisbane or throughout Queensland.
Just a few quick facts about me...
- I have dedicated my practice to criminal defence.
- We are a group of defence lawyers, who work with some of the best Barristers in the country.
- I belong to organizations which help me keep on the cutting edge of criminal defence so I am always up on the latest defence ideas, and current legal thinking.
- I'm always looking for any new technique or idea I can use to protect the rights of my clients.
"There is no more important role in our justice system than keeping the system honest."